Thursday, March 23, 2017

How to write an effective essay


One year ago, I suffered from flu and fever. It was not a big deal. I just gave my appliction for two days in college and decided to take rest at home without knowing what was going to happen with me. I reached home told my mum about my sickness. She asked me to take rest and after some time she brought glass of milk and biscuits for me. I took them. She asked me to take medicines which were in medcal box. I told her I was no more a child I would take them on time. After some time I opened medical box and took the medicine without any care if I was taking the right one. Two more hours passed but I did not feel any improvement in my condition rather I felt pain in my stomach which was increasing as time was passing. I slept for some time. When I woke up I was not  well. With flu and fever there was severe pain in my stomach which was spreading in whole abdomen. I could not understand what was happening to me. At night, I again took the same medicine.  In morning, the condition was same. With flu and fever now I was suffereing great pain in abdomen. I was surprised. My mum asked me about my health. I did not tell her anything and keeping continue taking the same medicine. The whole day was so uncomfortable. I decided to consult a doctor but it was a big task for me because I did not have power to go to him. That day passed. At night I slept. As I remembered it was mid of night when I got up because of pain in  my stomach. I felt dizzines and room was spinning rapidly. As time was passing, pain was increasing at the point came where it cannot be tolerated. I told my mum and she took me to doctor. Doctor asked some questions.I told him everything. He asked me the name of medicine that I had been taking. As I told him the name he started laughing. His laughter amazed us. Mum asked him reason of lughing. Then he told with smile on his face that I had been taking the medicine of pain in back bone. As there was not pain in my back bone it did not affect but its side effect was pain in stomach. Then I remembered my father had backache and he used to take medicine but he never had more than one in a day. Then I got what was happening to me and why. Doctor strictly forbade me from self medication. Mum scolded me harshly. At that time I was feeling so bad but after some days when I got well, we enjoyed my this foolishness.  Even today my family members made fun of me remembering me that incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment